- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
The Conference of presidents is the maximum political body of cooperation between the state and the Autonomous Communities. Are part of the Government president who presides, and the presidents of the seventeen Autonomous Communities and cities in Ceuta and Melilla.
Multilateral cooperation is starring the state and all of the autonomous communities. The most characteristic are sectoral conferences, which are organs of cooperation relating to a specific sector of public activity. Are composed of the incumbent competent Department and by all councillors Autonomous governments responsible for the same area.
Cooperation agreements are agreements between the state administration and one or several Autonomous communities. Constitute an instrument of cooperation often used in the state Communities by contractual freedom characteristic of this figure, which gives it a special fitness and flexibility to meet specific situations that require the agreement between the state and a particular Autonomous Community.
The State's financial cooperation for the development of actions that competencialmente correspond to the Autonomous Communities account with a regulation, basically procedural and provided for in Article 86 of the General law Budgetary. Through this procedure the state provides financial resources for the realization of autonomous policies.
Are organs of bilateral cooperation, consisting of representatives of the state and a single Autonomous Community for the treatment of topics of general or specific content.